Friday, February 27, 2015

Spring Fever

Tomorrow is the last day of February.  I'm so looking forward to March.  March is "green" month.  Grass, crocus leaves, lucky charms.  March is the beginning of Spring.  I can't wait for the snow to melt, the flowers to bloom and the sun to shine.
I got some Spring papers in the other day and I need to get some bright cards made!  No more dull colors for this girl! :O)  And smiles.  I've had a lot of new people in this week and some I haven't seen for a long time.  It's always good to see the smiling faces of new or returning customers.  Actually you all make me smile.
I hope you have seen all the card classes planned for March.  A lot of fun, bright and cheery colors, Fantastic projects and techniques!!  If you haven't seen them yet go to: www.thepaperhollow.com/classes.html and check them out!!  They should bring a smile to your face and brighten your day.
See you soon!!
Shop Local, Shop Small,
Cheryl

No comments: