Monday, January 26, 2015

Comments from Justine

Justine (Stone) is a customer of mine and has her own channel on YouTube.  You should check it out.  Subscribe, too.  She wants to get onto a design team and they are requiring her to have 500 subscribers. I think that is a lot, since I've been on several design teams and all they required of me was to do great work which was judged by the owners of the companies.  Seems harsh to require so many subscribers/followers, but I guess it depends on the company.
Justine takes classes from me, also, then does a video and puts it on her channel.  She's really good at sharing her new finds, products and money saving tips.
Here is a link to her latest video: http://youtu.be/YRVLTTc6s68

Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to Shop Local, Shop Small.
Cheryl 

No comments: