Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's the little things

Today was catch up day.  I didn't package any Inka Gold, but I did all the little things that I've put off the last few days.  Cut out Inka labels, special order for cut outs (LOVE my Brother Scan n Cut!), send emails, design a sale for next week, put discount tags on "Pick an Egg" sale for next week, put labels on 100+ ink pod packages, design an invitation for my grandson's b-day party, cut 80 5x7 canvas sheets, wash dishes and cutting mat, etc.  I'm sure there are more things I did and can't remember.  I did manage to eat lunch somewhere in there and talk to my sales rep about Chameleon markers (they will be on my next order).  Oh My!
Tomorrow and Saturday I'll be teaching so nothing exciting for me!
Please shop local, shop small.  We appreciate your patronage.
Cheryl

No comments: