Wednesday, April 6, 2016

If You Missed It!!

Our last coloring day was March 26.  We had a great time and Annette let us pick a picture from her coloring books by Pamela Smart.  If you go to Amazon she's listed under her name, PJC or Color Me Your Way.  I would love to have all these books for myself,  I would NEVER get them all done.  Annette doesn't like to do people so she gave this one to me.  I LOVE it!!  She is now framed and hanging in the store by the coloring books.

We always share hints and helps to questions you may have and it's a great time.  Our next Cookies and Color is April 23!!  You must sign up so we can guarantee you a spot.  Cookies and pages are supplied, but be sure to bring your favorite coloring utensils.

Be sure to shop small.
Til next time,
Cheryl

No comments: