Sunday, February 20, 2022

Time Sure Flies

 WOW, hard to believe I last posted over 6 months ago.  So much has been going on.  Our orders from Germany got here with some glitches but I've already ordered again.  We have LOADS of 3Ds in our online store. We have a new VIBE account and Critters just sell themselves.

We did a new show last October in Allentown, PA.  WOW, it was our best show since we started 15 years ago!!  It had been bumped to October, but it will be back on it's original schedule in April.  All our shows are listed on the website with links to the promoters for all the information.  www.thepaperhollow.com

I've also been doing craft shows.  I did three this past year, but hoping to do a few more this year.  I've been keeping busy crafting when conventions are not on our calendar.

Here are some pictures of what I've been doing.  I'll post future shows I'm participating in.  Come give me a hug or a "hi".  It's good to see my customers faces (or eyes with masks).

 So, till next time,
C











Couldn't get the pics to position where I wanted, but at least you can see them.  Any look familiar??

No comments: