Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy 4th of July

It's not that "nothing" has been happening here at the store, but I've been busy with life.
I had my knee surgery, broke my toe, been going to physical therapy, etc.  I've decided to take a minute and update the blog since I haven't in a while.
My video camera broke so I've been trying to do videos on my phone and it's taking me a while to learn a new format. I'll get it and share soon.
Next weekend is the Card Kit Boutique.  Laurie, Laura and myself have been pumping out some great kits!!  They will only be $1 each.  Come in Friday (July 10)to get the best selection! 
New stuff going on at the store, too.  A "Kit of the Month" where everything is included to make 10 great cards.  Perfect to keep your stash up to date or give as gifts.
I'm excited as this month celebrates our 9th year in business.  Thank you all for your support!
Have a great weekend and God Bless the USA!!
Cheryl

No comments: