Friday, July 17, 2015

Hot from Cleveland!

Today I had a van full of ladies visit from Cleveland.  Six of them are in that van (look close they are waving).  They warned me on Monday they were coming and I forgot.  But it made my day to have some visitors!  I did a short demo on how to make the mini memory albums.  They loved the Wedding one I have on display.  I want to make kits up for it, but I haven't had the time.  Now I MUST.  They would still like a kit. :O)
I've also been busy making card sets.  We've had some kits in the store forever (at least 2 years) and I decided maybe they would be better made into cards.  So 15 down, 3 to go.  So if you are in a hurry and need some cards, they are finished for you.  I didn't even stamp my name on the back so you can take credit. :O)
Remember to shop small (for reference: The Paper Hollow)!
Love you guys,
Cheryl

No comments: