Sunday, June 6, 2021

Emails

 Hi All,

Things are going extremely well here at the "reservation".  I just want you to know as of July 1st Blogger.com will not be sending out my posts by email.  We'll have to find another way of keeping in touch.

Guess I pissed someone off today.  They sent me a message through blogger as anonymous, but I know who it is.  I hope he loses his job, honestly.  I'm saving the note just in case he gives me any more trouble.

Our shows are starting.  We've had two this year and they will pick back up again at the end of July.  Come see us and say "hi".

We got a distributorship from Reddy, in Germany.  LOTS of new 3D's!!  I can't wait to get them.  I ordered 55 new designs and they are in process.

Hope you are doing well.
Peek at our new items in the store.

Till next time,

Cheryl

No comments: